The administrator of the Store is POLPAK POLAND Sp. z o.o. registered in Warsaw, Poland, street: Powstancow Slaskich 106D/203, ZIP Code 01-466 ; Polish Company Register number 0000066055 ; VAT ID: PL5251558506, REGON number: 012292542.
The words used in capital letters have the meaning given to them in the regulations of the Store.
Personal data collected by the Administrator of the Store is processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27.04.2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as: GDPR.
The Administrator of the Store makes special efforts to protect the privacy and information provided to them, regarding the customers of the Store. The Administrator selects and applies appropriate technical measures, including programming and organizational measures, ensuring protection of the data being processed, in particular protecting data from unauthorized access, disclosure, loss and destruction, unauthorized modification, as well as against their processing in violation of the applicable law.
The recipient of the possibility of using the Services available on the Store are not children under 16 years of age. The Personal Data Administrator is not planning to collect data on children under 16 years of age.
Personal Data Administrator
The Administrator of your personal data is:
Polpak Poland Sp. z o.o.
Registration address: ul. Powstancow Slaskich 106D/ Lok. 203, 01-466 Warsaw, Poland
Office and business address: Aleje Jerozolimskie 331A, 05-816 Reguly, Poland
In the matter of your personal data, you can contact the Personal Data Administrator by:
Electronic mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Traditional mail: Aleje Jerozolimskie 331A, 05-816 Reguly, Poland
Telephone: +48 22 353 14 14.
Objectives and legal grounds for the processing of personal data
The Personal Data Administrator processes your personal data for the following purposes and scope:
- in order to take action before concluding a contract at your request (example: Registering in the Seller's the business-management system and setting up an Account in the Store) - we process personal data such as company name, address data (registered office, correspondence, delivery), tax identification number (VAT), telephone number, e-mail address (e-mail), payment details and set password;
- in order to provide Services after setting up the Account such as order fulfilment, registering orders’ history, information about order statuses, registering history of settlements and invoices – we process personal data such as company name, address data (registered office, correspondence, delivery), tax identification number (VAT), telephone number, e-mail address (e-mail), payment details and set password;
- in order to execute the Sales Agreement (example: delivery of ordered Products) - we process personal data such as business name, company name, address data (registered office, correspondence, delivery), tax identification number (VAT), telephone number, e-mail address (e-mail), payment details and set password;
- in order to prepare and present advertisements and offers and submitting commercial information, in particular sending the subscribed Newsletter by the Seller to the e-mail address provided by the Customer – we process personal data such as company name, address data (registered office, correspondence, delivery), tax identification number (VAT), telephone number, e-mail address (e-mail);
- in order to use statistics of particular functionalities available on the Store, to facilitate the use of the Store and to ensure IT security of the Store - we process personal data regarding your activity on the Store and the amount of time spent on each subpage on the Store, your search history, location , IP address, device ID, data about your internet browser and operating system;
- in order to establish, investigate and enforce claims and defend against claims in court proceedings and other enforcement authorities - we may process your personal data provided during registration, setting up the Account, purchasing process or in the contact form;
- in order to resolve complaints, remarks and requests, and respond to customer inquiries - we process personal data you provide in the contact form, complaints, remarks and requests, or to answer questions submitted in a different form and some data provided submitted in your Account details, as well as data on other services provided by us which are the reason for the complaint, remark or request and data contained in the documents attached to the complaints, remarks and requests;
- in order to marketing our Products and Services and our customers and partners, including remarketing – we process personal data about your activity in the Store including orders that are registered and stored via cookies, in particular order history, search history, clicks in the Store, login and registration dates, history and your activity related to our communication with you. In the case of remarketing, we use data about your activity in order to reach you with our marketing messages outside of the Store and use for this purpose the services of external suppliers. These services consist of displaying our messages on websites other than the Store. Details on this subject can be found in the records regarding cookies;
- in order to organize contests and loyalty programs that is notifications about accumulated points, notifications about the results and advertising our offer - we process personal data provided in the Account and when registering in a competition or loyalty program. Detailed information on this subject is provided each time in the participation conditions of a given competition or loyalty program;
- in order to test the market and opinions by us or by our partners that is information about the order, your data provided in the Account or when purchasing the Products, e-mail address. The data collected in the framework of market research and opinion research are not used by us for advertising purposes. The exact details are provided in the information about the questionnaire or in the place where you enter your data.
Categories of relevant personal data
The Personal Data Administrator processes the following categories of relevant personal data:
- contact details;
- data regarding activity in the Store;
- data regarding orders in the Store;
- data regarding complaints, remarks and requests;
- data on marketing services.
Voluntarily providing personal data
You provide required personal data on a voluntary basis and it is a condition for providing services via the Store by the Personal Data Administrator.
Data processing period
The personal data will be processed for a period of time necessary to carry out orders, services, marketing activities and other services performed for the customer. The personal data will be deleted in the following cases:
- when the data subject asks for its removal or withdraws their consent;
- when the data subject does not take action for more than 10 years (inactive contact);
- after getting information that the stored data is out of date or inaccurate.
Some data such as an e-mail address, name and surname may be stored for the next 3 years for evidence purposes, complaint handling, complaints and claims related to the services provided by the Store - this data will not be used for marketing purposes.
Data regarding orders for Products and paid services, contests and loyalty programs will be stored for a period of 5 years from the date of order delivery.
We store data regarding non-signed in customers for a period of time corresponding to the life cycle of cookies stored on the devices or until they are deleted by the customer in the customer's device.
Your personal data on preferences, behaviors and selection of marketing content can be used as a basis for automated decisions processes to determine the service capabilities of the Store.
Recipients of personal data
- We pass your personal data to the following categories of recipients:
- state authorities, such as the prosecutor's office, the Police, the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection, the Office for the Protection of Personal Data, if they ask us for it;
service providers that we use to operate the Store. Depending on contractual arrangements and circumstances, these entities act on our behalf or define their own scopes and methods of their processing, the list of service providers is available here: LIST OF SERVICE PROVIDERS
The rights of the data subject
Based on the GDPR, you have the right to:
- request access to your personal data;
- request correction of your personal data;
- request removal of your personal data;
- request to limit the processing of personal data;
- object to the processing of personal data;
- request for moving personal data.
The Personal Data Administrator without undue delay - and in any case within one month after receiving the request - will provide you with information about the actions taken in connection to the request you have made. If necessary, the monthly deadline may be extended by another two months due to the complex nature of the request or the number of requests.
In any case, the Personal Data Administrator will inform you of such an extension within one month after receiving the request, stating the reasons for the delay.
The right of access to personal data (Article 15 of the GDPR)
You have the right to obtain information from the Personal Data Administrator whether your personal data is being processed.
If the Administrator processes your personal data, you have the right to:
- access to your personal data;
- obtain information about the purposes of processing, categories of personal data being processed, recipients or categories of recipients of this data, the planned period of storage of your data or criteria for determining this period, about your rights under the GDPR and the right to file a complaint to the supervisory authority, sources of data, automated decision-making processes including profiling and safeguards applied in connection to the transfer of this data outside the European Union;
- obtain a copy of your personal data.
If you want to request access to your personal data, please submit your request to: email@example.com
The right to rectify personal data (Article 16 of the GDPR)
If your personal data is incorrect, you have the right to request the Administrator to rectify your personal details without delay.
You also have the right to request the Administrator to supplement your personal data.
If you want to request the correction of personal data or its supplementation, please submit your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have registered in the Store, you can correct and complete your personal data after logging in to the Store.
The right to delete personal data, so-called "The right to be forgotten" (Article 17 of the GDPR)
You have the right to request the Personal Data Administrator to delete your personal data when:
- your personal data has ceased to be necessary for the purpose for which it was collected or otherwise processed;
- you withdrew your specific consent to the extent that personal data was processed based on your consent;
- your personal information has been processed unlawfully;
- you have objected to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of direct marketing including profiling, to the extent to which the processing of personal data is related to direct marketing;
- you have objected to the processing of your personal data in connection to the processing necessary to perform the task carried out in the public interest or processing necessary for purposes arising from the legitimate interests of the Personal Data Administrator or a third party.
Despite the request to remove the personal data, the Personal Data Administrator may process your data further to determine, assert or defend claims, about which you will be informed.
If you want to request removal of your personal data, please submit your request to: email@example.com
The right to submit a request to restrict the processing of personal data (Article 18 of the GDPR)
You have the right to request a restriction to the processing of your personal data when:
- you question the accuracy of your personal data : the Personal Data Administrator will limit the processing of your personal data for a period of time to check the correctness of this data;
- if the processing of your data is against the law, and instead of deleting personal data, you request to limit the processing of your personal data;
- your personal information is no longer needed for processing, but it is needed to establish, assert or defend your claims;
- when you have filed an objection to the processing of your personal data : until it is determined whether the legitimate interests of the Personal Data Administrator override the grounds indicated in your objection.
If you want to request a restriction on the processing of your personal data, please submit your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The right to object to the processing of personal data (Article 21 of the GDPR)
At any time you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, including profiling, in connection to:
- processing necessary to perform a task carried out in the public interest or processing necessary for purposes arising from legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator, personal data or a third party;
- processing for direct marketing.
If you want to object to the processing of your personal data, please submit your request to: email@example.com
The right to request the transfer of personal data (Article 20 of the GDPR)
You have the right to receive from the Personal Data Administrator your personal data in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format and send them to another administrator of personal data.
You can also request that the Personal Data Administrator sends your personal data directly to another administrator (if it is technically possible).
If you want to request the transfer of your personal data, please submit your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The right to withdraw the consent
You can withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time.
The withdrawal of the consent to the processing of personal data does not affect the legality of the processing made on the basis of your consent before its withdrawal.
If you want to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data, please submit your request to: email@example.com
Complaint to the supervisory authority
If you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the GDPR, you have the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory authority, in particular in the member state of your habitual residence, your place of work or the place where the alleged infringement was committed.
In Poland, the supervisory body within the meaning of the GDPR is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (PUODO).
While browsing the Store, "cookies" are used, hereinafter referred to as Cookies, i.e. small text information that is stored in your terminal equipment in connection to the use of the Store.
These files allow to identify the software used by you and adapt the Store individually to your needs.
"Cookies" usually contain the name of the domain from which they originate, their storage time on the device and the assigned value.
The "cookies" we use are safe for your devices. In particular, it is not possible for viruses or other unwanted software or malicious software to get into your devices through "cookies".
Types of "cookie"
We use two types of cookies:
- Session cookies: they are stored on your device and remain there until the end of the browser session. The saved information is then permanently deleted from the memory of your device. The mechanism of session cookies does not allow to download any personal data or any confidential information from your device.
- Persistent cookies: they are stored on your device and remain there until they are deleted. Ending the session of a given browser or turning off the device does not delete them from your device. The mechanism of persistent cookies does not allow to download any personal data or any confidential information from your device.
We also use third-party "cookies" for the following purposes:
- configuration of the Store;
In order to learn the rules of using Cookies, we recommend that you read the privacy policies of the above-mentioned companies.
Cookies can be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display ads tailored to your preferences.
For this purpose, information about how you navigate the network or when you use the Store can be preserved.
To view and edit information about your preferences collected by the Google Display Network, you can use the tool provided at the link https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
By using the web browser settings or by using the service configuration, you can change your Cookie settings at any time by specifying the conditions for their storage and access to your device via Cookies. These settings in your web browser configuration can be changed to block the automatic handling of Cookies or to be configured in a way that you will be informed about them each time they are placed on your device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling Cookies is available in the settings of your software (web browser).